Vedanta Netralya clinics
We aim to care for our patients compassionately in a technologically cutting edge environment using the latest advances in clinical research.
What is a Cataract?
What are symptoms of cataract?
How is cataract cured?
Surgery is the only way to treat cataract
During cataract surgery, your cloudy natural lens is removed and replaced with a clear artificial lens. That lens is called an intraocular lens (IOL)
Phacoemulsification is the most advanced type of cataract surgery with very fast recovery
When should we get cataract surgery?
Cataract surgery should be performed as soon as it begins to interfere with your vision and you start to get difficulty in carrying out day to day activities. It is when vision is still blurred after change of glasses Cataract surgery is safest in early stage whenever there is difficulty in vision.
Post op recovery and precautions
Cataract surgery is done on daycare basis and require only short admission
Frequently Asked Questions
Our comprehensive approach to patient care means that your care can be managed all under one roof. See what patients usually ask about their problems.
- Friend or family member (someone to help with paperwork, driving home, etc.)
- Medicare or insurance papers
- Current prescription glasses (even if not worn presently)
- Physician medical consent
- Any prescribed medicines & details of prescription including dosage and strength
- Sweater or jacket if required
- Lunch or snack
Most patients may leave within a few hours after the surgery.
What happens before I?m discharged?
- After the surgery, we will take you to post-op room to relax for some time.
- We will check your pulse and blood pressure
- We will check your eye pressure and explain your postoperative instructions and medications to you and a friend or family member.
- Afterward, an attending eye surgeon will examine your eye or we will make arrangements to check you the following day.
CATARACT SURGERY REVIEWS
Our Patients valuable reviews for us. See what they said about our Eye Hospital.